Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tiffany Blue Bridal Shower

Tiffany Blue is a popular request for dessert tables lately and I love it! My friend Cassie asked me to create a dessert table for her soon-to-be sister-in-law using her black pottery barn desk and I was THRILLED at her request. I LOVE when a hostess asks me not only to do a dessert table, but to use a unique piece of furniture OTHER than the typical dining room table. So fun!! The white and turquoise looked gorgeous with black as the background color. 

I had FOUR shelves to deck out with dessert!
Rosette cake with bunting.  It's hard to see but it reads "love is sweet." Appropriate, right? ;)

Salted caramel cupcakes!
Mackenzie + Joey = the happy couple :)
I found this mini turquoise stand at Homegoods the day before the shower.  Had to have it!
French Macarons
Chocolate mousse served in mini shot glasses.  On the wooden spoons I stamped m&j. 

1 comment: